By working with the whole school community, the School Council will try to:
- Improve our school by collaborating as a team to ensure we can be the best school possible.
- Discussing ideas and making decisions together
- Make pupils feel comfortable, happy and safe at school so they can access their learning to its fullest.
- Listen to others suggestions of how we can make the school a better place.
- Feedback decisions and actions to the whole school.
Our School Council is made up of representatives from each class from Year 2 to Year 6.
We are split into three sub-committees who meet half termly; Behaviour committee, Learning committee and Eco committee.
We meet as a whole school committee half termly to feedback and discuss outcomes.
Through the year we feedback to the whole school via assemblies and classroom discussions.